Content Submission Checklist
Before uploading the content to YOLO, please check the following:
- A page plan has been sent
- All content is/will be supplied (text and photos)
- All content is supplied in a neat and logical directory structure and in appropriate folders
- Only new content is being uploaded e.g. content is not being overwritten. If previously supplied content needs to be replaced this should be placed in a separate folder and YOLO be made aware of this
- All content is supplied in the correct format
- All content is correctly named
- The text word count and number of photos sent is roughly the correct amount in relation to the allocated space
- Photos are all above 500kb, and ideally above 800kb
- All photos that are to be captioned have the caption wording as the filename
- Content has been checked for continuity, spelling, grammar and appropriateness
How Do I Send the Content to YOLO?
Dropbox The preferred method of file transfer is via Dropbox. All text and photos can be sent via Dropbox (a browser-based application). YOLO will set up a shared folder on Dropbox and will send you an invite to join the shared folder. If you do not ...
What Content Should I Include in the Yearbook?
If You Have an Existing Yearbook Set aside some time early on to figure out how you can improve on the previous year: Have any of the events/activities changed from the previous year? Was there any feedback from staff/students/parents about the ...
What Do I Need to Supply for the Main Content Due Deadline?
Text Supply text as DOC, DOCX, or RTF format. Grammar and Spelling It is your responsibility to ensure that the text supplied is correct and accurate. YOLO does include complimentary software Grammarly to assist you with this and also perform a spot ...
The Production Process
Design Once you have provided YOLO with a design brief and a Pinterest board link, work will commence on a few design samples. If a Pinterest board has not been provided, we will create a board on your behalf and send you a link. Upon approval of the ...
Using the Yearbook Ladder
When managing your ladder you'll have multiple useful functions to help you detail and organise your pages. You can use it to preview the pagination of your yearbook (order of pages) but you can also organise your yearbook tasks, assign pages to ...